June 2oth marked the 40th anniversary of Neil Armstrong's first walk on the moon. The following are resources to share with your students or children about this historical event.
1. Find out how to view the moon in Google Earth at Free Technology for Teachers.
2. Read about 5 great books about astronauts at this link to 5 Great Books.
3. JFK's "We Choose the Moon" speech at Free Technology for Teachers.
4. Unearth places to find quality images at The Whiteboard Blog.
5. Anastasia's Suen's Book of the Week post shares information and activities to go along with her book Man on the Moon.
6. Video timeline of Apollo 11 moon landing at Free Technology for Teachers.